The girls and I thought you might want an update on the kids....
My oldest is on the road with a moving company. He is in Florida right now. He finally saw the ocean!! He was so excited!
He has his kids every other weekend and any time they have a school break. They adore him! Still no new daughter in law.....I miss being a mother in law....I thought I was a pretty good one.
Kyle is doing well. He is ready for summer and tired of being cooped up in the house. I don't know what I'd do without him.
Zachary.....lots of stuff going on with Zach. The school he and Charlotte were in did not work out. Suffice it to say, Charlotte had issues there which caused issues for both kids. He is now at another Christian school and doing VERY well!!! He is also taking drum lessons!
And there is a new addition to the family.....meet Sheldon., Zach's turtle.
Charlotte......
Though she is darling in this picture with my great niece, Alix, Charlotte has made some pretty bad choices for herself and so I am not sure what her immediate future holds. Please pray for her and for us. We knew this would be a tough road, and we were right. She is home, unable to attend any kind of school, and we are awaiting word from a school that may be the perfect fit for her. Keep that in your prayers also.
I finished the baby quilt, and it is gift bagged and ready to give. I'll show pics after the Mama-to-be receives it. Until then, thanks for your comments and prayers!!!






4 comments:
If you feel at all that it would be ok with Charlotte please share with us some of her circumstances. Maybe somehow some of us could be of help. I know my goal recently has been to let go of stuff and reach out to those who could use some help. I was just talking to another woman the other day, my vet, and she feels the same way. We are both wanting to return to a simpiler way of living and reach out with a kind hand. So if there is anything we could do please let us know.
It's lovely seeing pictures of the kids. Being a coastal gal, it always amazes me to hear someone has never put their toes in an ocean.
Sorry about Charlotte, I will send up prayers that you will have a viable solution soon.
Hugs,
Crispy
I'm so glad to see you blogging again, Bren! I'm not on FB any longer and have missed seeing your updates. So nice to see the pictures of your kids and of the fur-kids, too. :) You quilts are gorgeous, as always!
Blessings - Julie
I hate that Charlotte has had this struggle. I really hoped she would make it into the upper school years more easily. Things had sounded promising at the beginning of the school year. I am very sorry. Praying for her to find her way.
Post a Comment