Thursday, September 29, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

I am enjoying my coffee in my new favorite cup. It is so {pretty} and reminds me of my grandmother.
Sassy is so {happy} to be able to bask in some sunshine. It has been days of rain and gloom. Finally the sun came out! Facebook. Gosh I waste a lot of my time there. This cartoon is {funny} but true. I promise myself I will limit my time there to less than an hour spread over the day. I don't even play ANY games there. This woman even looks like me!
It's for {real}!!!!! Today I am putting together Isla's raffle quilt. Yippee! I brought my machine upstairs so it can be an all day project, and I can still run the home and homeschool the kids! I might just do this every week (have a machine sewing day)! Sweetheart works 16 hours on Thursdays, so it would be a great day to do it!!
To see more {pretty, happy, funny, real} posts, go over to Like Mother, Like Daughter!


9 comments:

Libby said...

Sounds like a great day!! I spend waaaaay to much time on fb! If I spent the same amount of time sewing...well, let's just say I would hane no UFO's!
Enjoy your sewing day!

Alesha said...

Lovely post! Thanks for sharing...and yeah, I thought that cartoon was pretty funny, too! :)

Debi said...

How wonderful to have a sewing date. So sorry hubby has to work 16 hours though, these are long days.

Sweet P said...

I love your coffee cups. It is pretty indeed. A seeing day sounds wonderful. My hubby travels a lot and when he is gone and I have the day off, I often bring my sewing machine downstairs and sew the day away.

Mrs. Fordyce said...

The Facebook comic is hilarious! Made me laugh, great way to start the day. Your new coffee cup is beautiful! I need a mug with the reminder to give thanks emblazoned on it-I so often forget!

Winona said...

Bren, I love your cup. Sassy does look content. Have fun sewing today.

Misty said...

the fb comic had me giggling because I can relate! I also really like the fall decor theme of your blog. :)

Lisa said...

I like your kitty! Thursday sewing sounds like a good idea to me. :)

Leila said...

I love that your table is basically -- quilts!