Not all orange, but orange enough, I picked up some of my favorite soaps for the season, along with some wonderful hand sanitizers. Bath and Body Works has a nice sale on right now with all their fall scents on special! The Pumpkin Spice is amazing!
I also grabbed a "Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin" room spray while I was there. Everything smells like Pumpkins here! :)
What is fall without a new Yankee Candle? This year I got "Farmers Market". It is SO good!.....and it is ORANGE!
Orange accents went into the entryway also.
Clashes a bit with the brown and salmon table runner, but I like it anyway. On second thought, now that I am seeing it here, I think I will flip that to the back side, which is gold.
Sass seems to like the ORANGE also....she was smelling and rubbing her face all over the Marigolds this morning!
I even decorated my daughter in ORANGE.....
HA HA!
Have you decorated for fall yet?
Have you decorated for fall yet?
7 comments:
No, I haven't. It is still just TOO hot here! But I want to, as soon as I am up on my feet again...so hopefully sooon!
I love orange! It is my second favorite color. My all-time fave is green. :)
Lovely post!
Alesha
I used to dislike orange, but any more, I really enjoy it. I have not done any decorating yet. Don't usually do much. Your place really looks like it is ready for fall. Good job.
Just a little but it may be all I do.
Mama Bear
Your fall decorating is lovely, Bren! We're still in the last heat of summer here. The house is still closed up and the air conditioning on at 8:30 p.m. And the mosquitoes!!!!
Farmer's Market is my all time favorite Yankee Candle! I bought two a week or so ago and can't wait to light them for the first time. (I'd light them now but I'm still enjoying my summery Mango Peach Salsa scent!).
No, unless you count cob-webs for Halloween. :-) Your decorations look lovely.
I do indeed love orange. Beautiful fall colors!
I love it all!
I haven't started decorating yet....been too busy trying to get ready for the new baby and keep her in longer too. It is next on my list after this weekend though. I hope to post pics this week!
I love decorating for the seasons.
Post a Comment