A HUGE thank you to all those who sent blocks. They were what made this quilt so special. Also, to Cyndi....thank you for helping with the cost of the batting. You are so generous! Coleen....your machine quilting is amazing and I know you will receive a special blessing from above for all your time and hard work!
Now, jump over to the ticket site and grab your tickets for the Feb. 14, 2012 drawing.
What's that you say? FREE tickets??? Oh yes....thanks for reminding me! How can YOU get a free chance at this quilt? All you have to do is announce this raffle on your own blog. Link to the actual Quilt For Isla site and then come back here to THIS post and leave a comment that you announced. I will personally put your name in once for a free chance to win!

2 comments:
I linked on facebook but not sure if I did it correctly?? I tried!!
Just been and bought some tickets - hope you raise lots of money xx
Post a Comment